Vault RegulatoryOne Registration & Dossier Management is an application that helps users manage registrations and dossiers from end to end in regulated markets. Regulatory Affairs users can initiate a regulatory process with transparency, identify and assess requirements with accuracy, collaborate on executing those requirements with efficiency, and monitor registrations to ensure traceability.
Registration & Dossier Management is part of the Vault RegulatoryOne family of applications. With a single Vault, your organization can have one (1), two (2), or all of these applications.
RegulatoryOne Registration & Dossier Management is built on Vault and includes the features described in Vault Help for Platform. In addition, it provides the following features:
- Split registration items: Registration & Dossier Management provides users with the ability to quickly create new related registration items in bulk based on Admin-defined split rules applied to a source registration item. This allows your organization to create and manage granular registration items that may need to be assessed in different ways. Admins can also configure a viewer to display related registration items in a hierarchical structure.
- Conduct global change impact assessments: Registration & Dossier Management provides users with the ability to identify registration items potentially impacted by a global operational change and create new registration items copied from the impacted items with user-specified values that reflect the change.
- Conduct local impact assessments: Registration & Dossier Management provides users with the ability to assess if a registration item’s objective can be accomplished by amending an existing registration or if a new registration is required for a location’s specific regulations, allowing them to begin the appropriate registration process.
- Manage registrations: Registration & Dossier Management provides users with the ability to quickly create registrations (including registration objectives) in bulk. Users can find and select the appropriate registration items for which they want to create registrations and optionally share registrations across multiple registration items. Users can also populate certain fields on registrations and registration objectives with values propagated from related registration items based on Admin-defined mappings.
- Manage requirements: Registration & Dossier Management provides users with the ability to define and track what needs to be completed for a registration item requirement. For each registration objective and registration item, users can generate a dynamic set of Admin-defined requirements depending on the product and also generate any expected document lists. Users also have the option to generate requirements based on an existing dossier and reuse shared requirements.
- Create Dossier Binders: Registration & Dossier Management provides users with the ability to create Dossier Binders that reflect the requirement hierarchy and includes all expected documents for each requirement.
Registration & Dossier Management shares some common data model components with other RegulatoryOne applications, which allows you to consolidate data for all of these applications in a single Vault. This is not a complete list of all Registration & Dossier Management objects but provides some explanation of important core objects in the data model.
Depending on your Vault’s configuration, object labels may appear differently than the labels mentioned in this article.
In addition to the shared RegulatoryOne data model, the Registration & Dossier Management application has additional objects to house data. This is a list of core Registration & Dossier Management objects, but it does not include all objects:
- Event: This object represents a planned occasion that may need regulatory-related activities to be completed before it takes place.
- Location: This object represents the location where a product must be registered.
- Registration: This object represents proof that validates clearance in a state, country, region, and by Third-Party Certification or Retailer. Registration objective types of Registrations represent a snapshot of a registration and the related Registration Items at a specific point in time.
- Registration Item: This object represents a request to identify or scope out what needs to be done to market or sell a product in a jurisdiction.
- Split Rule: This object represents an Admin-defined rule that users can use to split a source Registration Item into new, related Registration Items.
- Requirement: This object represents a regulatory activity that needs to be completed or artifacts that need to be collected in order to support registration processes.
- Registration Item Requirement: This object represents a Requirement specific to getting a Registration Item completed.
- Regulatory Request: This object represents a request for information from an authority during the registration process.
Learn more about using the RegulatoryOne Registration & Dossier Management application in these articles:
- Splitting Registration Items
- Conducting Global Change Impact Assessments
- Conducting Local Impact Assessments
- Creating Registrations in Bulk
- Populating Registration Fields
- Generating Registration Item Requirements
- Working with Dossier Binders
Learn about configuring the Registration & Dossier Management application in these articles:
- Configuring Split Registration Items
- Configuring Global Change Impact Assessments
- Configuring Local Impact Assessments
- Configuring Bulk Registration Creation
- Configuring Registration Field Population
- Configuring Registration Item Requirement Generation
- Configuring Dossier Binders
- Defining Object Mappings & Field Mappings
- Defining Relational Tokens
- About RegulatoryOne Component Types